Here is the patch! It includes Linux and Mac versions, with a lot of optimizations in ram usage and some bug fixes!
Now the game will take ~20-25% less ram while running. I reworked conversations and notifications UIs too, now it has colors on importants words, and quests notifications are at the center-top of the screen.
Next update, on story, should be here by the end of the month.
- separate loot notifications and events / quests notification (more user friendly, easier to see)
- add coloration of text on conversations and quests notifications, more user friendly
- add linux and mac to platforms available, rework windows build with retrocompatibility of saves
- rework image & sprite systems for constructions, plants and trees (all objects with seasons) (less ram usage)
- reduce items sprites sizes (too big for its usage) ~75% less ram usage of item sprites
- rework constructions lights system (less ram usage)
- reduce furnitures sprites image (remove useless transparent pixels on some of them)
- rework windows sprites system
- fix mouse image too big on mac
- fix too big window to restart game on small screens
- fix error when 1/2 & 1/4 textures sizes
- add default image when image not found
- change characters to UTF-8 ones (some arent displayed correctly on some systems)
- rework monitoring system to get computer config on linux and mac too (wip, may be improved)
- fix save don’t work on linux systems
- rework key parameters view – remove automatically with nothing if double keys
- fix inventory height too big after using some menus on some computers
- rework ui (for small screens)
- fix 5+ minor bugs
- fix crashes on some computers